Phone: 01670 824863
Mobile: 0781 390 7193
- The exsisting fireplace was removed and the opening made in order to take the new stove.
- A new concrete lintel was then fitted above the fireplace opening.
- The insides of the opening were then rendered in sand and cement to give a level surface to the opening.
- Brick slips were then fitted to the inside of the opening and around the edges.
- The hearth was finished in Indian Sand Stone.
- The finishing touch to this fireplace was the oak beam fitted to the top of the brick slips.
- Once completed the original skirting boards were cut to fit around the new fireplace.
- Stove fitted and in the process of being commissoned by the HETAS engineer.
- CALL OR EMAIL NOW FOR A FREE NO OBLIGATION SURVEY & QUOTATION.